COVID-19 Coronavirus update
We are getting ready to welcome you back!
11 Jun 2020
We have been waiting and counting the days until we can see you again…
We very much hope to welcome you back from the 4th of July. This is subject to government guidelines and this may change. We are waiting for specific information as to which treatments we can offer but unless told we will assume that as long as we adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures we will be able to offer most treatments.
We will be preparing the team with training and cleaning routine to make sure we all keep safe.
It will feel very different, as it has been everywhere since the lock down started and hope it does not spoil your experience at Apple & Eve. We will do our best to make it special
What to expect
We require from you
- All clients will be expected to wear a mask when in the salon
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands on arrival and departure
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes earlier for your appointments. On the other hand, you might have to wait outside. As we will only allow 5 people inside including the staff
- Please do not bring anyone else with you
- We will take your temperature on arrival and if its 38 or above you will not be allowed in
- Please do not arrive late, as we might not be able to let you in
- If you feel unwell, please call to cancel your appointment
- Please do not bring food as you will not be allowed to eat it in the salon
- Please enter your card details on your account and book online when possible. We will only take card payments. NO CASH.
Our commitment to you
Therapist will wear gloves, mask and at time, visors if working close to the face.
We will allow more time between each client to clean all surfaces and change tool and make sure we keep the environment sterile as possible.
For any information or questions please reply to this email and i will reply within 24hrs
We look forward to seeing you very soon! In the meantime, take care and stay safe.