COVID-19 Coronavirus update
We are back with all treatments available!
30 Jul 2020
We hope to see you at our salon soon. We will do our best to make it special.
We have like many businesses some financial impact of four months of lockdown, and we want to keep our current prices but also implement the extra hygiene practices and stay open.
There will be a £3 extra charge to cover the PPE for bookings under £50
What to expect
We require from you
- All clients will be expected to wear a mask when in the salon
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands on arrival and departure
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes earlier for your appointments. On the other hand, you might have to wait outside. As we will only allow 5 people inside including the staff
- Please do not bring anyone else with you
- We will take your temperature on arrival and if its 38 or above you will not be allowed in
- Please do not arrive late, as we might not be able to let you in
- If you feel unwell, please call to cancel your appointment
- Please do not bring food as you will not be allowed to eat it in the salon
- Please enter your card details on your account and book online when possible. We will only take card payments. NO CASH.
Our commitment to you
Therapist will wear gloves, mask and at time, visors if working close to the face.
We will allow more time between each client to clean all surfaces and change tool and make sure we keep the environment sterile as possible.
For any information or questions please reply to this email and i will reply within 24hrs
We look forward to seeing you very soon! In the meantime, take care and stay safe.